Thursday

Gone to the Pfatt Birds!




Hooray! This is my first listing on Pfatt Marketplace, a wonderful site chock-full of great folk and primitive art. Set some time aside to browse - you'll need it.


My first piece on Pfatt is another cute banner - Welcome your guests with this nostalgic hand painted canvas banner. This cutie has been sealed with varnish so it may be used inside your home, or in a shaded outdoor area. The canvas measures 25” tall and 22” and hangs a total of 36” with the ribbon ties. This is a one of a kind, signed by me – Sweet B! $60.00 - Visit Pfatt for more info.


My second piece is a little Crow Candy Jar - This adorable candy jar stands 10.5” tall with it’s crow cork stopper. Hand painted and varnished for durability, this crow will guard your goodies for years to come. Details of this piece include; Crepe paper collar, glitter accenting on the crow, ribbon trim and vintage glass button to finish. Use this jar to store your favorite candy, button collection or secret candy corn stash! One of a kind, signed by me – Sweet B Please visit Pfatt for more photos.
45.00


I will be going on vacation at the end of this month so look for some cute Halloween pieces in my May G&G and Pfatt listings.


- Sweet B

No comments: