Saturday

Whoooooo likes Owls?

Here is a piece I created for the EHAG art challenge

Mr. Owl will be up for auction at 2pm on the 15th of November.
I really wanted to keep this piece - but since it was for the challenge....

The light bulb that lights the Hollowed out Stump creates a wonderful warm "glow"
Hmmmmm perhaps Mr. Owl is too comfortable - he may never want to leave!
Visit my ebay link for more photos! And check out all of the talented artists on EHAG who will be listing this weekend.
- Sweet B

2 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

What a GREAT piece B!

This is a HOOT & I can see why you didn't want to part with it! '-)

Have a great weekend candy lady.

Chris :)

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi B ~ I have awarded your SWELL blog!

Check mine out for details!

Have a great week.

Chris :-)