Thursday

Candy Club Winner!

The Winner of the Bubble Gum Challenge...
Jeanne
from


Here's Jeanne's post-
My Fav is Bubblicious - either cherry or watermelon. And I love to blow bubbles! I used to chew bubblegum so much that I would get a cramp in my jaw! But the one memory that stands out is when I was about 10 or 12 I blew a huge bubble and it burst and splattered gum in my hair. My Mom fussed at me the whole time she cut it out. And I went to school the next day with the hair on one side of my face tremendously shorter than the other. But that didn't keep me from blowing bubbles! :0)

Jeanne will be receiving her very own Sweet B Lollipop Baby
Congratulations Jeanne!
(bout time - I know you have joined in almost every COM!)


The next COM challenge will be in July

In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite Candy images for you to enjoy!



-Sweet B

4 comments:

Brandi McKenna said...

I LOVE the candy train! I have a book of 1920's ads I'll have to see if I can find any cool candy ones in it...but I bet the fifties was the hey day...My son's favorite candy is Circus Peanuts! EEEW!!!!Does that even count as candy???

Christopher A. Klingler said...

LOVE the pictures and congrats to the lucky winner! '-)

mE

Jeanne said...

I won?! How awesome is that!?
Thank you so much Sweet B! Looking forward to my sweet treat!

magikalseasons said...

Hi I love your blog so I have an award for you! I'm not sure you accept these if you do go to my blog it's there for you. Becca