Saturday

The Candy Machine of my Dreams!

Take one sparkling, glass glitter encrusted candy machine.... Add a pinch of frost....
A dash of pumpkin spice...
and a sugar loving rabbit,
and what do you get?
My Spookytime Jingles piece for February!
This is one great candy machine! - tip the handle and candy spills out into your hand - no money needed (like I said...it's great)
Made from metal, it is nice and heavy. I have given it a thick coat of glass glitter that will only get better with time.
Each Character is designed to fit snugly on top of the machine.
This is a three season candy sensation folks!
- if you are like me you can imagine it filled with M&Ms in seasonal colors to match each character.
see more and do the "STJ Circuit" -
The only kind of circuit training you can do with a donut in your hand!
-B

8 comments:

vivian said...

Amelia! Thsi is why youre on my idol list! what a wonderful, artful candy machine!
happy valentines day!
vivian

Len said...

I love it. The heads are great but that rabbit has such character, there is something about that smile. He looks a little loopy in a good way. Could it be toooooo much candy and he went past the hyperactive stage and on into "THE ZONE". Keep up the good work Amelia.

Dianie said...

Amelia,
I think this is brilliant! I just love it!
~Diane

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

This may be one of the cutest things I've seen!!! Such

:)

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

oops....
Meant to say, such a clever idea!

:)

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Amazing - what a great idea!!! Love it!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

All I can say is brilliant!!! Hubby has one filled full of hand-blown glass marbles, but I like your idea a whole lot better!!!! Candy is good and the three heads are, well, brilliant!!!!

Laurie

Christopher A. Klingler said...

2 FUN B!!! I vant one!!! '-)

Popping in for a belated hello & hope this note finds you well.

CK (-:

XOXO