Tuesday

Heaven in a window

On a recent Girlie trip to NYC I wandered by some pretty amazing window displays.
Nothing, however, could top this display from Louis Vuitton
Each piece was enclosed in a custom LV. bell jar - and tagged with a latin species name - as if they were botany samples.
Quite amazing work in my opinion A fancy fly


Faux Feline
raccoon
Crab Clutch

Gives a new meaning to having a "snake skin belt"

Bunny Baggage
GLORIOUS

Ok - now when I die I want to be wearing one pair of these shoes and my coffin needs to be lined in that blue velvet!

5 comments:

Len said...

Those windows are amazing aren't they. I follow a blog called "Another Normal" that showcases top window displays and these windows were featured a while back. Here is the link to that blog as well as these windows in particular.

Michele Lynch Art said...

So cool!!! I saw a some pics on another blog, too! I'll bet they are really amazing in person!! I can't even pick a favorite! Can't I have them all?? LOL! Love those shoes and tufted blue velvet as well!

Len said...

Oops... here is that link http://www.anothernormal.com/?p=2409

Unknown said...

Makes you wonder who comes up with this kind of stuff... cool, but kind of whacky too!

Ridhi Sharma said...

What kind of window treatments will work with 3 different sized windows in same area?
Thank-you
Silver MLM